29 weeks




I thought it would be fun to show the magic of Photoshop. The photo on the left is SOOC (straight out of the camera). The photo on the right shows what it looks like after I edit: crop, darken, soften fine lines around my eyes, brighten eyes and darken eye lashes and the new thing I found this week is how to lighten dark hair roots! The thing that stood out to me most in the SOOC picture was my dark roots. So I found a tutorial that showed me how to lighten them. Since my hair seems to be growing faster during pregnancy, it's been harder to keep up with coloring! I love discovering new techniques in Photoshop!

Pregnancy week: 29 weeks (December 11- December 17)

Baby Size/Fruit comparison: As big as a butternut squash weightwise, still about 2.5 pounds, and just over 15 inches head to toe.

Mommy’s weight gain: I was still at 18 pounds yesterday-12/11 (*was 18.5 when I remembered to weigh myself Thursday 12/13)

What I’m wearing: Same ol' stuff. Bought another pair of maternity scrub pants. I had only one pair and it was a pain washing them after each wear. 

What I’m eating… or not: I swear if a healthy diet could consist of sweets, I'd do it. Even first thing in the morning, I find myself thinking about the candy bowl. Need to figure out a way to crave healthy foods.
Another odd thing, I have never been a big Mac 'n' Cheese fan but lately it's been sounding yummy!

The Good: Christmas is getting closer! I have my gifts purchased and wrapped, stocking stuffers organized and have my office holiday party this Friday and Joe's on Saturday. 
-I experienced my first evening without significant back pain last night! I had worn my bella band at work and it must have done loads of good. I wasn't limping all evening!

The Bad: HEARTBURN. 
-Leg cramps. I've been having them for awhile at night now but they haven't been too bad. Though I have started to get them in my feet too if I squat or sit on my knees on the floor too.

The First Born: We bought Candy Land and a Go Fish card game Black Friday shopping and they're really fun family activities. Candy Land is great for Dylan to practice his colors and counting. He somehow always seems to win though...and he's gotten really good at Go Fish as well, looking for matches and figuring out if he has cards when asked. Still working on getting him to understand that he won't always win.

Outside helping with the Christmas lights

Giving his baby brother a kiss

Goofy face

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!