31 weeks
![]() |
| 31 weeks with Dylan |
Pregnancy week: 31 weeks (December 25-December 31), 8 months!!
Baby Size/Fruit comparison: Baby weighs as much as four navel oranges, 3.3 pounds and is about 16 inches long
Mommy’s weight gain: 22 pounds. After as much as I ate yesterday, I'm not surprised.
What I’m wearing: As much as I love wearing my maternity skinny jeans with boots, it's getting more and more impossible to get the boots on and off! I've officially reached the point where my stomach is chronically getting in the way. It's even difficult sometimes to cross my legs.
What I’m eating… or not: Tums and Metamucil. Enough said.
The Good: Back pain has lessened, I think part of it is due to baby shifting positions.
-Finished the crib rail covers on Christmas Eve, crib is ready!
-Seriously, I can't believe that I'm due 2 months from today!
The Bad: I had a super miserable weekend when we headed down to Portland to get together with Joe's side of the family. Four plus hours in a car both Saturday (going down) and Sunday (coming back) was not nice to my body. It's not easy to find comfortable positions to stay stationary in for long periods of time. On top of the fact that I've been having issues with constipation. Just had a super uncomfortable weekend.
The First Born: Has been super emotional lately. The babysitter even noticed and joked that my hormones must be affecting him :-). I will definitely take a sobbing mess of a kid over a screaming temper-tantrum kid any day. But his "crying" gets old, especially when he only actually is upset for a few minutes and then turns on the full-on 'fake' cry for dramatic effect. He is a great actor.


Comments
Post a Comment