ABC art
I had seen this on Etsy, didn't seem like that bad of a deal, $5.00 for the .pdf file that I would print at home for the baby's nursery. I thought it would be really cute to buy some letter stencils and paint the same thing onto a larger canvas but have been having lots of trouble with the paint seeping outside of the stencil and it would be a lot of work to get the letters all lined up. So I tried my talent in Photoshop to see if I could create my own. I think I was successful!! I changed the colors to match the nursery and picked a little different fonts. I need to get some new printer ink and then will print it on cardstock and frame in an 8x10 frame for the wall!
I just used Dylan for now. We have a name and I'm sure it will not end up changing from now until he's born but I am having a hard time fully committing. Until he pops out, I like to think I can still change my mind!
Here's another one I just did. Etsy item here.




Erica, you are doing an excellent job on all the baby stuff. I am impressed. We have been talking about getting a sewing machine also instead of spending money having someone alter clothes. We will see what happens.
ReplyDelete