33 weeks
![]() |
| 33 weeks |
![]() |
| 33 weeks with Dylan |
Pregnancy week: 33 weeks (January 8- January 14)
Baby Size/Fruit comparison: Weighs 4 pounds, as much as a pineapple, and has grown to 17 inches long
Mommy’s weight gain: 23.5 pounds
What I’m wearing: Comfy is key
What I’m eating… or not: Having an internal debate currently. Yes, I am starved all the time but I think I will have to give-in and accept the fact that I need to be more selective about what I choose to eat. The heartburn isn't worth it anymore.
The Good: Have our maternity photo shoot this weekend. It's been time-consuming figuring out what to wear.
-So weird when people ask me when I'm due, to say "the end of NEXT month!"
-OB check-up yesterday I measured right at 33 weeks, heartbeat was strong and baby's head is still down! I go back at 36 weeks and then weekly after that, whoa.
-Nursery has made great progress, Joe helped hang all the art work and shelves. I sewed a valance but decided I didn't like it so I bought more fabric and will make another, as well as the changing pad cover. Then sewing should be done. I think I'm not too fond of the white stripes we painted and am contemplating painting over them.
-9 more days of work until I go on Maternity leave (last day is Feb 12th)
The Bad: Acid reflux is sooo bad. Woke me up last night, felt like I was going to throw up. That's even propped up on a folded pillow and my snoogle pillow. It's so hard when I love drinking ice water and am constantly hungry, first thing in the AM I chug almost 12 ounces and instantly have heartburn, as well as when I eat anything. It's basically to the point that anything and everything I eat and drink gives me heartburn and acid reflux.
The First Born: This past week or so, he's been Justin Beiber. Meaning he wants a mohawk, wanted me to download his music onto his iPad, is constantly asking me all day long what Justin Beiber does. Example, "Does Justin Beiber eat lunch?" My favorite was when he came running up to me, "Does Justin Beiber go poop?" I said yes, thank God, because then he replied, "Okay, I need to go poop." Don't want to know what the outcome would have been if I had said no.
| Mohawk, necklace (even though it has a Tinkerbell charm), and Beiber on the ipad |
| Just watching cartoons in my Batman jammies and Dad's mask |


Comments
Post a Comment