35 weeks


Just found this one

Pregnancy week: 35 weeks (January 22-January 28)

Baby Size/Fruit comparison: Weighs about 5 1/4 pounds, like a honeydew melon and more than 18 inches long

Mommy’s weight gain: 24 pounds

What I’m wearing: Though I do love a lot of my maternity clothing items, I can't wait to be able to wear all my regular clothes again. I stare at some of my pants longingly and dream of the day where full belly panels will no longer be an every day occurrence.

What I’m eating… or not: Have found heartburn relief! Started taking omeprazole (Prilosec) and by day 3 didn't have to chug Maalox four times a day. I can finally eat normally again! I actually went a little crazy the first days I had relief, indulging in everything I was having to avoid while the heartburn was so bad. So I thought my weight gain would be huge but after two days of eating everything in sight, my appetite is back to normal now.

The Good: No more heartburn!!! 
-It's crazy that there's 5 weeks left until my due date, as it gets closer to the month range, I may start to panic. The end is near! So much is going to change...
-Finishing the nursery. The remaining thing I wanted was a small table to put next to the rocking chair for a lamp and anything I will need in reach while breastfeeding, found it yesterday at Cost Plus World Market!
-Counting down my days at work, it's very difficult to make it through the day, my tummy just gets in the way and my back and hips are painful. Not to mention my brain has the capacity of a flea and I am constantly forgetting things
-Getting "sprinkled" this coming weekend, it will be nice to see lots of good friends prior to possibly becoming a hermit for awhile

The Bad: Just feeling so huge. And tired. Man, have I been tired. Come 2-3pm I am so fatigued I could fall asleep standing up. And the worst part is it's so hard to sleep! Even if I lay down for a nap or to go to bed at night, I am so restless and have such a hard time getting comfortable. 
-Have actually experienced real sciatica pain, the burning/numb sensation running down the back side of my right butt and leg
-Crazy dreams, dreamt twice in one night that I was in labor with horrible contractions

The First Born: Just same old Dylan. I'm getting nervous for him when the baby comes. I have no idea how he will handle the big change. He's been an only child for 3 1/2 years!

Here's a video of him "singing" and dancing to Justin Beiber
YouTube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!