February is here
AKA the month this baby is DUE! Ahh, how did it get here so soon?? I know, there's still at least 3+ weeks until my due date and there's no telling if he'll make his appearance on time or decide to camp out in there for longer, but to say that I'm due this month seems crazy!
I don't remember being this inflicted with so many things the last time around at this point. I do recall being so anxious and bored waiting for Dylan to come. But I think part of that had to do with me ending work at least a month before I was due, so all I had occupying my time was thinking about his arrival! And I didn't have another kid at home to keep me busy.
I know for sure that my heartburn was nowhere near what it's been this time. It's come back with a vengeance again. I finished a 14-day regimen of Prilosec and the packaging says that you can only do one round every 4 months. Which I'm sure pregnancy can be an exception to the rule, but after I took the last dose, I was fine for four days. My heartburn and acid reflux came back Friday night and of course my doctor's office was closed for the weekend so all weekend I've been just miserable dealing with it again. Waiting to hear back from the doctor's office whether I can get back on it or not.
I went to Target Saturday to pick up my glasses and some other things and just walking around for an hour had me in great pain in my left hip. I don't know if it was the boots I was wearing or just the strain of carrying the extra weight on my pelvis, but I was limping after a short while. And I still needed to go grocery shopping so I continued to limp all throughout Fred Meyer as well. I don't think I'll be wearing boots any more...
Still recovering from being sick. The stomach bug has gone but I was dealing with a cold prior to that and the cold is still hanging on. I have sinus pain and headaches and a stuffy nose to enjoy.
On the plus side, I have Tuesday off this week! So I'm only working on Friday. I have a few luxury tasks I would like to do for myself before Luke arrives, nothing I have to do but would like to spoil myself with. So if I can fit in a haircut, massage, facial and a pedicure, I'll be one happy momma! So I'll try to get one of those done tomorrow if I can. I also told Dylan I would take him to the aquarium before his brother comes so depending on how my hip feels and if I feel up for it, we'll try to go there this week.
I'm guessing that Luke with be a few days late, so I've been guessing early March. What do you think? Do you think he'll decide to come early, on time, or is cozy in there and will be late?
| I felt my belly was sticking out a lot last week so I snapped a picture |
I don't remember being this inflicted with so many things the last time around at this point. I do recall being so anxious and bored waiting for Dylan to come. But I think part of that had to do with me ending work at least a month before I was due, so all I had occupying my time was thinking about his arrival! And I didn't have another kid at home to keep me busy.
I know for sure that my heartburn was nowhere near what it's been this time. It's come back with a vengeance again. I finished a 14-day regimen of Prilosec and the packaging says that you can only do one round every 4 months. Which I'm sure pregnancy can be an exception to the rule, but after I took the last dose, I was fine for four days. My heartburn and acid reflux came back Friday night and of course my doctor's office was closed for the weekend so all weekend I've been just miserable dealing with it again. Waiting to hear back from the doctor's office whether I can get back on it or not.
I went to Target Saturday to pick up my glasses and some other things and just walking around for an hour had me in great pain in my left hip. I don't know if it was the boots I was wearing or just the strain of carrying the extra weight on my pelvis, but I was limping after a short while. And I still needed to go grocery shopping so I continued to limp all throughout Fred Meyer as well. I don't think I'll be wearing boots any more...
Still recovering from being sick. The stomach bug has gone but I was dealing with a cold prior to that and the cold is still hanging on. I have sinus pain and headaches and a stuffy nose to enjoy.
On the plus side, I have Tuesday off this week! So I'm only working on Friday. I have a few luxury tasks I would like to do for myself before Luke arrives, nothing I have to do but would like to spoil myself with. So if I can fit in a haircut, massage, facial and a pedicure, I'll be one happy momma! So I'll try to get one of those done tomorrow if I can. I also told Dylan I would take him to the aquarium before his brother comes so depending on how my hip feels and if I feel up for it, we'll try to go there this week.
I'm guessing that Luke with be a few days late, so I've been guessing early March. What do you think? Do you think he'll decide to come early, on time, or is cozy in there and will be late?
I am hoping you have a little Cupid baby on Valentine's day so mark me down for early. Looking good in these final weeks! Xoxo
ReplyDelete