Sprinkle

When we found out that baby #2 was another boy, I expressed that I didn't need a baby shower since we already have everything for a little boy. My wonderful friends spoiled me anyway with a baby sprinkle for Luke a few weekends ago. Instead of a Baby Shower, they went with the Baby Sprinkle theme (a super cute way to show that it's a smaller version of a shower). Every detail was perfect and tied right in from the invitation, to the decor, to the food. I have really talented and creative friends!

Adorable invite, there were even confetti sprinkles in the envelope!



Yummy desserts, all with sprinkles

Sprinkles for favors!



Food was amazing: make your own pizza and salad




The cutest and most fitting sign! Made by Nicole




Dylan escaped from the basement to come open gifts


Becca and little Owen

My girlfriends that I've known since elementary school

All of us, minus Sarah


Chi O's

I had a great afternoon spending time with the gals I love most, and feel so special that Luke and I were honored with a get together. We can't wait to introduce the little guy to everyone when he arrives! Thanks ladies, love you all!

Comments

  1. So cute! I wish I could be there! I can't believe how good these girls are at planning these events!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!