1 month old

Happy St. Patrick's Day! It has also been one month since Luke was born. He's such a growing boy. And just the perfect addition to our family.

Age: 1 month (March 17)

Weight: ~9 pounds per home scale

Milestones:
-Graduated into some 0-3 month clothes
-Offered him his first bottle-sucked down 3 oz. of breastmilk like a champ no problem!

Notes:
-Less diaper changes since he poops less often now and he's more used to the cold wipes so cries less as well
-Loves his binky
-No longer stays/keeps me up late at night, I can put him down by 8 or 9pm. However, that usually means he'll have a longer awake time at some point in the middle of the night. At least I can get Dylan to bed at a decent hour since when Luke was up late, he was too.
-Dislikes hiccups
-His rolls are coming in nicely. Which is different because scrawny Dylan didn't have many.
-Holds his head up for longer periods, gaining strength in his legs and will stand while being held on occasion



Typical cross-eyed baby



Closest "green" outfit he owns

Comments

  1. How has it already been a month?! He is so darling. Love the shot of Dylan and Luke, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, look at how chubby he's getting, I love that. I can see more of Dylan in him now. Can't believe you're 1 month old, little guy! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!