5 weeks old
Luke is keeping up with his eating and growing. It seems like he's growing a lot faster than Dylan did. He's totally outgrown his Newborn clothing and some of the 3M onesies already seem to be tight lengthwise. I weighed him on our scale and it wavered between 10 and 11 pounds! And I attempted to measure him and I think he's about 22 inches long.
Age: 5 weeks
Weight: 10-11 pounds
Milestones: First Smile! Happened Monday the 18th.
Notes: Another difference between Luke and Dylan is that Luke tends to spit up on occasion. Dylan never spit up but Luke is a very aggressive eater and I think he eats so fast and he continues to eat even after he's full.
I've been trying to take my camera out as often as possible. I am really trying to read and learn as much as I can about photography lately as well as editing. So I have lots of pictures to post as I mess around and take tons of pictures!
Age: 5 weeks
Weight: 10-11 pounds
Milestones: First Smile! Happened Monday the 18th.
| Taken today 2/26/13 |
I've been trying to take my camera out as often as possible. I am really trying to read and learn as much as I can about photography lately as well as editing. So I have lots of pictures to post as I mess around and take tons of pictures!



Comments
Post a Comment