Birthday Celebration

Last weekend we celebrated my 30th birthday with a Mexican fiesta! We ordered party platters from Azteca and had margaritas. I kept it small since it's still hectic with a new baby so I didn't want too many people over to overwhelm him. It was a gorgeous day and I had a nice, relaxing day time with friends and family. It's such a change from the days when I celebrated my birthday out at the clubs and bars! Now it's celebrated with my other Mommy friends and their kids!

My Grandpa and Luke

Dylan and Uncle Jason

Brian and Tyler

Grandpa, Luke and Walt

Thanks hubs for a great party!

Four Generations

Katie and Jack


Cute "30" cupcakes

Owen and Luke are 3 months apart

Mommas and our boys

So many boys!

My sweet Luke

Comments

  1. I'm so sad I missed your birthday celebration and meeting Luke :(. Hopefully there will be another get together soon where I'll have a chance to meet him. Miss you, love you and happy birthday big sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked beautiful and the cupcakes are too cute! Sorry I had to miss out. Maybe it was for the best - looks like it was a testosterone-only party. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic of you, me, Owen and Luke...it looks like Luke is trying to smile for the camera :) So fun seeing you and your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!