Dirty 30

I didn't have much time to think about or prepare for my birthday this year since Luke has been the center of my attention. If we didn't have a newborn, I would have wanted to go on a trip somewhere for a long weekend. Instead, it was basically a normal day at home. I did take the boys with me to have lunch with my parents and my brother at Azteca and then we went out to dinner at Red Robin when Joe got home. We celebrated with cake after dinner and Joe brought home flowers for me and my Dad gave me beautiful roses as well.

Since it is such a big birthday, Joe did suggest that I have a party to celebrate. We pushed it back almost two weeks since Luke is still so little and we didn't want a lot of people around when he was still so prone to infection and germs. So next weekend we're celebrating with a party with my family and friends.

Lunch at Azteca


Uncle Brian





Comments

  1. What a difference from celebrating at Tia Lou's, huh? :) Glad you had a nice day; sorry I have to miss Saturday's party. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!