Dylan Tuesday
In order to keep myself active with my posts, I decided to dedicate one day a week to each of the boys. So every Tuesday will be a post about Dylan (or at least that's my goal). I'll at least post a picture of him as well as a blurb of any fun activities or updates from that week.
Yesterday with the beautiful sunny day we had, we started our day with a walk around the neighborhood. Once we got home, Dylan let me practice taking some pictures of him. It was so bright that it was hard to view the pictures on my LCD screen so the shadowing is not ideal but I learned about light position and shadowing!
Dylan is starting his first sport next week! I signed him up for an indoor soccer session that I heard about from his babysitter. It's 5 weeks long on Tuesday mornings. No games or anything, just lessons and a chance for him to learn some basic soccer skills and run some energy out!
Yesterday with the beautiful sunny day we had, we started our day with a walk around the neighborhood. Once we got home, Dylan let me practice taking some pictures of him. It was so bright that it was hard to view the pictures on my LCD screen so the shadowing is not ideal but I learned about light position and shadowing!
Dylan is starting his first sport next week! I signed him up for an indoor soccer session that I heard about from his babysitter. It's 5 weeks long on Tuesday mornings. No games or anything, just lessons and a chance for him to learn some basic soccer skills and run some energy out!



He is getting so big!
ReplyDelete