Newborn edits

I always find the differences remarkable. It's amazing what just tiny little adjustments can do to a photo. Here's a Before and After of one of Luke's newborn photos I've been working on.

What I did:
-Cropped
-Filled in corner where blanket wasn't covered
-Removed peeling baby skin
-Corrected baby acne
-Corrected color
-Softened skin
-Adjusted brightness
-Faded blanket background

Obviously I'm no professional photographer, and still very new at using Photoshop for editing but I am having fun learning and trying new edits. I've been happy with how the pictures have been turning out!

Comments

  1. Erica, I think you are doing an excellent job with the photos. That is how you get good at it. You have to keep working with it. He is such a sweet baby boy. I an anxious to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a difference! That's amazing, good job E! But I don't get it, why didn't you want to keep the flaky skin in the pic? :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!