Dylan Tuesday
He's super excited that his birthday is this weekend. I can't believe that I will have a 4-year-old!
He had his second soccer lesson today. Since he goes to daycare/preschool on Tuesdays, I had to pick him up and then drop him back off before and after soccer. His babysitter offered to take him this week because last week he said he really wanted his babysitter and the other kids to come and watch him. The next few weeks the neighbor (of his babysitter) will take him since her daughter is doing it too and it's a little hard for me to take him to daycare, pick him up and go to soccer, take him back to daycare and then pick him up again at the end of the day while shuffling a baby along too. He loves it so much that he will continue to wear his shin guards all day after soccer is over and he even wore them all day yesterday too.
I'm doing this post from my iPad so I'm posting some pictures from daycare that I have on here and then some that I've taken with it.
They made "Friendship Fruit Salad" the other week at daycare where all the kids brought in fruit and they learned how to peel and prepare each fruit and then ate the salad.
He had his second soccer lesson today. Since he goes to daycare/preschool on Tuesdays, I had to pick him up and then drop him back off before and after soccer. His babysitter offered to take him this week because last week he said he really wanted his babysitter and the other kids to come and watch him. The next few weeks the neighbor (of his babysitter) will take him since her daughter is doing it too and it's a little hard for me to take him to daycare, pick him up and go to soccer, take him back to daycare and then pick him up again at the end of the day while shuffling a baby along too. He loves it so much that he will continue to wear his shin guards all day after soccer is over and he even wore them all day yesterday too.
I'm doing this post from my iPad so I'm posting some pictures from daycare that I have on here and then some that I've taken with it.
They made "Friendship Fruit Salad" the other week at daycare where all the kids brought in fruit and they learned how to peel and prepare each fruit and then ate the salad.








I am so glad that he likes soccer. It is also good for you because it will burn a lot of energy.
ReplyDeleteLove the Pics