Dylan's 4th Birthday Party
We celebrated Dylan's football-themed birthday the night before his actual birthday at a very fun facility called Jump, Rattle & Roll. It has bouncy equipment and other various toys for all ages. All of the kids (and parents too) had a blast and I know that Dylan for sure was worn out from all the fun. I was lucky to have my Mom and sister there to watch Luke for me so I could play too and capture all the fun moments.
After bouncing for the first hour and a half, we headed up to the party room for pizza, cake and presents. Dylan got lots of fun stuff for his birthday and has been playing with everything non-stop since we got home. He had his friend, Nolan, over for a sleepover that night and they opened and tested out all his new toys.
Thanks to everyone who was able to help us celebrate!
*I apologize that these are all jumbled, it was too hard to try to put them in any sort of chronological order.
After bouncing for the first hour and a half, we headed up to the party room for pizza, cake and presents. Dylan got lots of fun stuff for his birthday and has been playing with everything non-stop since we got home. He had his friend, Nolan, over for a sleepover that night and they opened and tested out all his new toys.
Thanks to everyone who was able to help us celebrate!
*I apologize that these are all jumbled, it was too hard to try to put them in any sort of chronological order.
![]() |
| Boys in their Seahawks jerseys |
![]() |
| Mr. Jack |
![]() |
| Big boys playing Frogger |
![]() |
| Arianna and Alex |
![]() |
| Playing store |
![]() |
| Grandma, Auntie Laura and Luke |
![]() |
| All the kiddos |
| Football cake |
![]() |
| Dawson Family |
| Goody bags |
| These are the cookies I made for the goody bags My first ever attempt at Royal Icing...a lot more time consuming than I thought!! |
| But I think they turned out okay? |
![]() |
| Ms. Carmen |
![]() |
| Girls playing blocks |
![]() |
| Pretty, pretty Maeve |
![]() |
| My Dad and brother playing hoops |
![]() |
| Weeee! |
![]() |
| Kennedy |
| Kayla |
![]() |
| Luke snuggling with Grandma |
![]() |
| The popular spot for the adults, fancy massage chair |
![]() |
| Fun gifts! |
![]() |
| Dylan and Alex |
![]() |
| Little Dylan and Big Dylan |
![]() |
| Friends from daycare |
![]() |
| Dylan and Nolan |
![]() |
| Luke and me in our football gear |
![]() |
| Nolan and Dylan playing with his new toys |



































Erica, It looks like everyone had a great time. I wish we could have been there. The pictures are great as usual.
ReplyDeleteYou threw an awesome party, Super Mom! We had the best time. Glad Dylan enjoyed it! I ate the cookie really fast before Maeve even got a chance to realize she was given one and, yes, they turned out great. :)
ReplyDelete