11 weeks old

I feel like Luke has come leaps and bounds recently. For the past two weeks, I have had him sleeping in his room, and for the second night in a row, he slept for a 7-hour stretch! He goes to sleep around 8:15pm and Tuesday night didn't wake up again until 3:30am and last night 3:40am! The first night I awoke started because he had been waking up for a feeding between 1:30 and 2 am so I was a little worried that he hadn't woke up yet. I even crept into his room to peek at him to make sure he was okay! It's so great to only have to wake up once during the night to feed him. I thought maybe it was a fluke since he had his shots on Tuesday and could have been exhausted from that but then he did it again Wednesday night so I'm hoping it's his new thing. He'll sleep after that feeding until 7:00-7:15am.

He also rolled over for the first time yesterday morning!

He had his 2-month check-up on Tuesday. So he was actually 2 1/2 months at his appointment.

His stats:
13 lbs, 10 oz (60%)
24 1/4 inches (50%)
Wearing 0-3 and 3-6 months clothing
Size 1 diapers

I find the percentages a little confusing since I have an app on my phone that I enter his weight and height into and get drastically different results (like 90-95% for both). I assume the data that the doctor's office uses is much more up to date though.

He had to get four shots :-( and didn't like that. He was fussy the rest of the day and the next day too. But he slept very well!

Dylan continues to just love him. He always gives him kisses and snuggles and wants Luke to sit by him. He's also very conscientious of him when he's sleeping and will go and play very quietly in the living room if Luke's napping downstairs. Ideally I should start to have Luke take his naps in his crib upstairs too but I really like having him near during the day! I want to spend as much time around him as I can!

I took these yesterday when Dylan wanted to go outside and play baseball. It's a little hard when Luke can't be in the sun but I managed to find some shade for him to lay in.



Admiring Dylan's baseball skills

What's crazy is that in the sun, his eyes are really that bright, beautiful blue! I do a tiny bit of enhancing when I edit but usually just sharpen the eye detail a bit, I don't do anything to the color. I hope they stay this way, I just love how pretty they are.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!