3 months
Weight: ~13.5 pounds per home scale
Length: 25 inches
Milestones:
-Giggles! Still a little elusive, hard to find the right mood and tickle spot to trigger it, and once he does it for a few seconds that's it.
-Rolled over from front to back
-Sleeping in his crib now. Slept for 9 hours straight last night! From 8:30pm -5:00am!
Notes:
His personality is just coming out so much these days. He is such a cheery babe. He can be stone-faced one second and then if you smile at him, he'll respond with a huge grin. I've been keeping track of his feeding and sleeping schedule to see if there's any routine and he definitely has one. He prefers to nurse about every three hours. And he has been taking naps about the same time every day give or take a half hour to an hour. I try to start his bedtime routine around 7:30/45 and have him in bed asleep by 8:15/30. He was waking about twice a night to nurse (1:30-ish and 4:30-ish) before waking around 8am) until last night when he slept from 8:30pm until 5am! I was worried again since I awoke startled after a particularly bad dream (I dreamt that he rolled down a hill in his stroller into a river!) at 3:30am and panicked since he hadn't woken up yet. But he was just fine and I managed to go back to sleep until 5am when I woke again worried. I was just about to head downstairs to pump since I was so full when I heard him rustling and was happy to feed him ;-).
I love when he "talks" to me
![]() |
| C'mon, Mom. Enough with the pictures!! |
![]() |
| Hands are always in his mouth these days |
![]() |
| My first time testing out this Bumbo seat thing |








Wow, how has it already been 3 months?! He is such a big, handsome boy!
ReplyDelete