Can't decide...
...which I like the best! I shot these yesterday, he was in a happy mood and just looked adorable in his overalls. The light was perfect as well. I love how his little chubby cheeks and pouty lips look.
I think I love how his eyes look in #1 & 7 and love his pose in #3.
I think I love how his eyes look in #1 & 7 and love his pose in #3.
![]() |
| 1 |
![]() |
| 2 |
![]() |
| 3 |
![]() |
| 4 |
![]() |
| 5 |
![]() |
| 6 |
![]() |
| 7 |
![]() |
| 8 |
![]() |
| 9 |









Nine is definitely my favorite. He looks like he is talking to you and having a great conversation. They are sooooo sweet at this age.
ReplyDeleteErica, I hope you have a great Mother's day. You are a great mom and deserve it.
6 & 9!
ReplyDelete