15 weeks

I wanted to post a few things on here while I still remember them. I have been trying to get a video of Luke rolling over since he first did it almost a month ago. He's pretty close to rolling over the opposite way as well (from back to front). He's so quick to do it and usually will only do it once so it's been hard for me to get my phone ready to capture it. I actually had to hold him to prevent him from doing it so I could get the video recorder ready!



He's continuing to grow at a rapid rate. He looks older than 3 months at 15.5 pounds and 25.5 inches long. He's still very strong and has great head control and prefers to stand if you are holding him. He practices sitting in his Bumbo seat as long as he'll tolerate it.

I continue to record when he eats and sleeps on my phone app. He's very consistent wanting to eat about every 3 hours. He's still doing great sleeping in his crib in his room at night. I try to put him down for naps there too but it's still easier to just put him in the swing downstairs. He had a good run with only waking up once a night to eat but then reverted back to twice a night for about a week. Since he's been so close to rolling onto his stomach, I've been paranoid about swaddling him at night and started to leave one arm out when I put him to bed. I guess he likes it because the first night I did it, he was back to only waking up once a night! So for the past 3 nights, he's only been swaddled with one arm tucked in and sometime in the middle of the night, he'll sneak the other out as well.

The one thing I wish would change would be his napping schedule. He's been more of a cat-napper taking four to five 45-minute to an hour naps a day. Which doesn't leave me with much time to gets things done. Though he's going on an hour-and-a-half nap right now which is how I've been able to get these posts done!

He's pretty much busting out of a lot of his 3 month onesies, wearing a few of the size 6 month jammies but still in size 1 diapers.

We've been able to get him to giggle now regularly as we discovered he's super ticklish! His giggle is pretty funny because it sounds like he's grunting.



I hovered one morning waiting for him to wake up so I could capture his smiling face first thing

He was super captivated watching Dylan jump around





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!