Birth Stats

I've been meaning to get these done forever since I first saw ones like them on Etsy and Pinterest ages ago. I had planned to order one for Dylan after I first saw them but never got around to it. Now that I have Photoshop and have practice in creating things like this, I finally just sat myself down and made them. I still need to lug up our good printer from down in the office to print them, and buy the frames, and then have Joe hang them...so it could still be months before they are on display!

My projects tend to take forever to get completed...Luke's shadow box that I am making of some hospital items and birth announcement is still sitting on the dining room table ready to be assembled.





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!