Daddy's Day
Father's Day weekend was a lot of fun. Joe didn't go in to work the entire weekend (he usually goes in one of the days) so we got to spend the entire weekend with him! We mostly hung around the house, enjoyed the sunshine and Dylan and Joe had water balloon/squirt gun fights both days.
Saturday, we spent most of the afternoon and evening over at Joe's co-worker's house for his daughter's high school graduation party. It was a perfect evening to spend in their backyard where Dylan rolled around in the grass and wrestled with the other kids.
Sunday we let Dad sleep in and then made him breakfast burritos for breakfast. He spent the day tinkering around in the garage (what he usually chooses to do most weekends) and then right as the thunderstorm rolled in, prepped a dinner of steak, baked potatoes, baked beans and salad with cheesecake for dessert. Poor Dad had to BBQ in the pouring rain and thunder! But that's why we love him so much!
My Dad 2013
Saturday, we spent most of the afternoon and evening over at Joe's co-worker's house for his daughter's high school graduation party. It was a perfect evening to spend in their backyard where Dylan rolled around in the grass and wrestled with the other kids.
Sunday we let Dad sleep in and then made him breakfast burritos for breakfast. He spent the day tinkering around in the garage (what he usually chooses to do most weekends) and then right as the thunderstorm rolled in, prepped a dinner of steak, baked potatoes, baked beans and salad with cheesecake for dessert. Poor Dad had to BBQ in the pouring rain and thunder! But that's why we love him so much!
| Dad's gifts: 6-pk beer, pistachios, beef jerky, 5-hour energy, painted frame with photo of the boys and handprint/footprint canvas |
![]() |
| Photo I took for the frame |
| Survey gift from Daycare |
My Dad 2013
I think my Daddy looks really funny when he: When he has no hat on
My Dad thinks I am funny when: When I make silly faces
My Dad is 14 years old
My Daddy is as strong as: Luke!
His favorite thing to do is: Mow the lawn
His favorite color is: Blue
My Dad's job is: to go to Jury Duty
He loves to eat: Burgers and Ham
He is really good at: Running
My Dad loves when I: kiss him
My Dad always says: I love you!
I know he is really mad when he: When he makes mad faces
My Dad is really great at cooking: Burgers
My favorite game to play with my Daddy is: Wrestling
I'm just like my Daddy because I: Have muscles
| Dylan requested his steak on a stick |
| Man meal |

OMG Dylan is sooo funny! I love how he thinks Dad's job is to go to jury duty!
ReplyDelete