Kylee's Getting Married!
My adorable, extremely talented, and sweet Little Sis (from our sorority) is getting hitched! I will always remember the first time I heard of Kylee. It was the morning that we found out our new freshman class, PC '0,2 and Tegan and I were rooming together that Fall and were sitting in the Dining Room with the rest of the girls from our PC waiting to choose our roommates. I recall distinctly Tegan saying that we should pick this girl, Kylee, because, "she has a tongue ring, so she must be fun". And she was right. Little miss Kylee was a perfect fit for our room and I chose her to be my Little Sis! Good thing too, since she's the one who informed and taught me the importance of eyebrow plucking and filling in. My eyebrows say thank you!
Eleven short years later, here we are celebrating her upcoming nuptials! Last weekend we were blessed with an absolutely gorgeous day to shower her. Her bridesmaids and family put together a perfect shower.
(Thanks to Maureen for a majority of the pictures...)
Eleven short years later, here we are celebrating her upcoming nuptials! Last weekend we were blessed with an absolutely gorgeous day to shower her. Her bridesmaids and family put together a perfect shower.
(Thanks to Maureen for a majority of the pictures...)
![]() |
| Chi O Family: Little Sis, Kylee and my Big Sis, Maureen |





Love you big sis!! It was wonderful having my Chi O's there :). You can really see my excitement about new towels...lol
ReplyDelete