French Wine

The day finally arrived when my darling Little Sis, Kylee, was to get hitched! Her nuptials to her perfect guy, Troy, took place Friday, the 26th, in Tacoma at the Weyerhauser Estate. Since it was on Friday, I decided to work a half day and picked up Tegan on my way down. Joe offered to take on Daddy duty for the night and I opted to stay down in Tacoma for the night seeing it would be a long day of work and travel prior to the wedding and I didn't want to have to drive back home drowsy.

So Tegan and I met up with Trisha and Jenni at the gorgeous and sleek Hotel Murano in downtown Tacoma prior to heading to the French-Win'E (we joked that if you mis-pronounced Troy's last name, you could call them French Wine) wedding. Traffic getting down to Tacoma was a nightmare and even though we left the Bothell area around 2pm, we didn't arrive at the hotel until shortly before 4pm due to getting a little lost, having to stop at Albertsons for a potty break, and to get some snacks and figure out where to park. Then we still had to get changed and beautified before catching a cab to the wedding. And of course we were running late and then got in a cab where the driver didn't know where he was going and took the LONGEST route possible to get to our destination.

But once we arrived, it was all worth it to see how happy and beautiful Kylee looked. The venue was overlooking the water and offered breath-taking views. It was a perfect evening and was such a fun event. I can't recall the last time that so many of us were all in the same place, especially since lots of the girls are currently living out-of-state or even another country! It was such a blast to see everyone and get to celebrate Kylee and Troy.



Fun at the photo booth





How gorgeous are my friends? 
And Tegan's a Korean TV star, no joke


Fun with photo props
All the Chi Os 







 










And later on as things got interesting....





And we all look sweaty...


 

Last dance
Such a  fun couple!

Comments

  1. Fun pics! Love Henry's expression in that photo of him and Tegan, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahhahaha I LOVE LOVE LOVE these photots! Seriously, I think you should become a photographer! I am not joking- you could do it part time or whenever you want! You are getting so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tegan: I can't take all the credit...I stole some of the pics from Maureen's post and some pics were taken by others, but thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!