Boys Rule

Last Friday, the boys and I got to share in the surprise of a baby gender reveal with the Cougans. Lucky for us, Rachel and Peter are having a boy! Another little boy to play with!

I had never been to a gender reveal party, though have always thought it was a fun idea. Rachel and Peter threw quite the bash, and Rachel outdid herself with the decor and details. They had their ultrasound the day prior to the party and then had the baby's sex sealed in an envelope for only the baker to see. They had a cake made with either blue or pink frosting in the middle and we all got to witness as they cut into the cake to reveal what color was inside. I was pulling for a little girl, seeing that I have two boys and wanted to have a little princess to buy for, but am happy that they are having a boy so  I can share my wealth of boy info with them!



I will again be stealing a lot of these photos from Maureen's blog. She is really great about taking lots of photos and getting a blog post up so I can "borrow" them. Thanks, Maureen!

Cutest cake, and really yummy too!
Directing all the guests to either side of the table- one side for those who thought BOY and the other for GIRL



It was blue!
They were both shocked! They thought it was a girl!



Kids loved the cake


My littlest boy

Luke's excited for Baby Boy Cougan


There were soo many baby boys there! Luke made a friend
The party ran later in the evening, past Luke's bedtime 
All the Chi O's and our BOYS! Maureen and Rachel are both currently carrying boys and Becca,
Jessica and I already have them!

So fancy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!