Fair

Yes, I am quite behind. Since we went to the Monroe fair the Friday before Labor Day weekend! My personal time has become non-existent these days with Dylan's activities, errands, household chores, and Luke's food prep, feeding and clean-up keeping me busy from the moment I get up until I go to bed. So my blogging has taken a back seat. I am getting this done while Luke's asleep and I'm putting off finishing the laundry and cleaning the floors for a little bit longer...

Anyhoo, back the the fair. It just happened that the only day we could go was Friday. We usually prefer a weekday to avoid the crowds but couldn't go the days I worked (Tue and Fri) and Monday Joe had to work late and Dylan had Taekwondo Wed/Thurs. So we were stuck going on Friday. It was packed. It was also super warm which added to the crowds. Dylan had fun, especially since we hit up the pony ride off the bat since that was what he'd been asking about since the minute we mentioned going to the fair. Luke was content riding in the stroller. It was nice for Joe and I this year since Dylan was tall enough to ride all the rides by himself.

We didn't get to spend any much time looking at the exhibits since Dylan wasn't into it so I was a little bummed since I like looking at the photography and craft displays. And the buildings with all the fair deals were way too stuffy so we basically breezed through those areas too. It was a pretty quick trip but even then, crazy how much money we spent! Darn $8 elephant ears.

Giddyup Cowboy





Easy rider




Fishing

Watching Dylan win

Heffers




Taking his lady for a spin

Such a ladies' man

I love his expression in this one, looking so shy riding with a girl


Sweet treat
Next to impossible to get them both to look at the same time

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!