I'm not quite sure how I had never heard of Forest Park in Everett until just recently, since it's so close! The boys went there once with daycare this summer on a hot day to play at the splash pad, and then some of my friends have gone this summer too, so I thought I needed to take the boys and check it out too!
What a great park. Huge play set, splash pad for hot days, and a petting zoo. Plus I guess there's an indoor pool too for water activities. And it's hidden up a long drive through the woods so you'd never guess all that was hidden up there.
Dylan especially loved the petting zoo and the goats. He decided the water was a little too cold for his liking to try out the water park but spent a good amount of time on the playground. When Luke started getting fussy and tired, we headed home. But not before a stop at B&R for ice cream!
 |
| Bunny |
 |
| Luke liked the bunnies |
 |
| Luke snacked on his toes |
 |
And sat in the shade
|
\
.JPG) |
Dylan worked his magic with the iphone to get a shot of Me and Luke
|
Comments
Post a Comment