The Littlest Nikonov

I am so excited to have another Mommy friend with two little ones! Maureen and Vitaliy's little munchkin, Max, was welcomed into the world September 14th! I happened to be awake when the news was shared (a little after 4am, I had just fed Luke and couldn't fall back asleep) and was so excited that I honestly couldn't go back to sleep after that either! It was fine since we were planning a trip to the Pt. Defiance Zoo and Aquarium that morning (post to come) so I was planning to get up early any way.

I was hoping Maureen wouldn't mind if I went by the hospital later that evening after I put the kids to bed, and luckily she didn't-since I was so anxious to meet the little guy, hear about his birth, and see her. I could have stayed and cuddled the little sweetie all night. He resembles Maeve in so many ways, so obviously it means he is absolutely adorable! Maureen and Vitaliy: you make some pretty darn good looking kids!

He had to get some tests while I was there, poor baby

Welcome, Max!

Dylan was disappointed that I wouldn't let him come along to see Max in the hospital so I made a second visit the next weekend to the Nikonov house to get my baby snuggle fix again.

I am so happy for Maureen and she has already mastered being a Mommy of two. I swear it took me so long to get in the groove and you'd think she has had two kids for ages already! Can't wait to watch Max learn and grow. It seems like they just grow way too fast. It makes me miss the baby days, Luke seems so huge compared to little Max!

Max, one week old

Luke was much more interested in crawling and exploring

They were both sleeping peacefully when we arrived. So precious.

Hi Max!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!