9 months
Age: 9 months (November 17) *though this post is late...
Weight: 20 lbs 12 oz (from 9 mo well-child today)
Height: 29 inches (from 9 mo well-child today)
Milestones:
-Sleeps through the night! He had a rough go this past month. It started when began teething, the restless nights, crankiness, and everything else that goes along with teething pain. He got six teeth between September 29th and October 31st so he wasn't sleeping well during that time. And that last week when he got his most recent tooth, he was extra irritable and I finally took him to the doctor and he was diagnosed with an ear infection. But almost like magic, after he was on his 6th day of antibiotics, he slept through the night! Even with teething, he was still only waking once a night but I love it sooo much better now that he sleeps all night. He's currently battling a cold with a pretty intense stuffy/runny nose and he woke once for two nights in a row when it first came on, but now he's sleeping ok again. He'll go to bed between 7:15-7:30 and then wake shortly after 7am.
-Stands without assistance for short periods of time (30 seconds to a few minutes)
-Walks while pushing Lion walker toy
-Says "Mama" and "Dada" though I don't think he knows exactly what they mean yet
Notes:
-Favorite foods: freeze-dried yogurt melts, purees in pouches (the store-bought variety or the ones I make), bread, bananas
-Loves being naked
-We had to baby-proof the kitchen and put locks on all the drawers and cabinets
-Soo active. There was no way I was getting a picture of him this month on the chair if I didn't bribe him with food/toy, etc.
-Getting close to breaking out the size 12-month clothing. His 9-month onesies are getting super snug in the chest and are tight in the crotch and too short on his arms. He's already in 12-month pj's.





He is such a doll. Love him!
ReplyDeleteI loved/hated when Maeve started using her walker so much....too cute but so sad at the same time! His hair is getting long. Love him too!
ReplyDelete