Halloween Party

Yes, this is out of order, considering the party occurred before Halloween, but I guess I didn't realize that I hadn't blogged about it yet because Maureen and Jessica did and I must have figured I did too. My brain has limited capacity these days.

So anyway. With the number of my pals with kids exponentially growing at a rapid rate, it turns out there are actually enough kids to have a fun Halloween party so we could dress them all up! I mean, it's a fun party with just us adults, but when you add cute dressed-up kids, it's a hoot. Jessica came up with the idea and she and Greg hosted and it was such a fun evening.

I must say, our little ones are insanely adorable and they all looked just perfect in their costumes. It's always fun to see kids in Halloween attire. I think that's what I love most about it, well, and the candy of course.







Ben the Jet Fighter Pilot

Owen the puppy

Luke the lion and Dylan as Boba Fett
Maeve the kitty and Max the hot dog


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!