Fall boys

I love the colors of Fall. I wish my boys would be more enthusiastic at wanting to pose for pictures for all my creative/crazy ideas. Or at least, I wish Luke would look at the camera when I do pose him since he can't choose otherwise :-).

I have dragged Luke outdoors in the sometimes bitter cold these past few days (*I started to write this post last month...) to practice my photography. They always say, practice makes perfect! I'm really trying to figure out how to make my pictures better. So I've been trying to take as many pictures as I can to take a better picture straight out of the camera so I have less editing to do post-processing. I still seem to have lots of lighting/exposure issues with most pictures.

Here's a few from my never-ending portrait sessions.













Comments

  1. I too love to take pictures and can remember when Joe would not cooperate. They just don't understand. :) That is when you hope that you get at least one good one out of the bunch for all the effort you put into it. Love the pictures and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO diligent and great about taking pics of the boys! I need to be better. I also need to become a better photog, like you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!