Crafting
Since receiving my Silhouette Cameo for Christmas, I've been eager to craft as much as possible. From cards to decorations to gifts, I want to make it all! Here are a few of the things I've made. I didn't take pictures of everything right when I started so some of the cards I made I don't have pictures of. But I've tried to take pictures of all the recent stuff!
If anyone wants or needs something to be made, I'm your gal! I'm currently working on a few decorations for Luke's birthday. Even though we're not doing a big party, my family is coming over and I couldn't resist making a few things for the celebration! I'm also doing the decorations for a baby shower for a co-worker. I'm having so.much.fun. Too bad I can't figure out a way to make a living doing it!
If anyone wants or needs something to be made, I'm your gal! I'm currently working on a few decorations for Luke's birthday. Even though we're not doing a big party, my family is coming over and I couldn't resist making a few things for the celebration! I'm also doing the decorations for a baby shower for a co-worker. I'm having so.much.fun. Too bad I can't figure out a way to make a living doing it!
| V-day heart garlands |
| Heart cut-outs sewn together to make a garland |
| BE MINE bunting |
| Birthday cards for Layne and Maureen's birthday |
| Luke's own custom onesie |
| Made with Photoshop and printed on iron-on transfer paper |
![]() |
| Set of notecards for my Secret Romeo at work (we do a Secret Romeo for V-day, like a Secret Santa) |
| She really likes plants and flowers! |
| wine tag |
| Chocolate bar wrapper |
| Treat bag |
| Vinyl "No Soliciting" door sign *I wanted to paint the door before making this but any outdoor painting in this cold weather is not likely soon. So I couldn't wait! |
| Seahawks stickers |

Way to go!! I think you've done way more than me!! I'll have to get you to tutor me! Nicole
ReplyDeleteWow!! I need to learn how you make those letters on cards/envelopes! Love it all!
ReplyDelete