Rock Collecting
Dylan really loves to be outdoors. It's been really hard when it's been so cold. I don't want to bring Luke out so we have to wait until he's napping before we can go outside. I gave Dylan an empty tube leftover from some crafting supplies and he decided he wanted to go outside and collect rocks in it.
He searched the gravel area next to the house for just a short while (since it was sooo cold) trying to find the best rocks for his collection. I asked if I could take some pictures of him while he did it. He said yes (I was happy).
He searched the gravel area next to the house for just a short while (since it was sooo cold) trying to find the best rocks for his collection. I asked if I could take some pictures of him while he did it. He said yes (I was happy).



Comments
Post a Comment