Snow Day

How nice for it to snow on a weekend! It's been at least two years since Joe's been able to play in snow with us. It was a blast with the whole family. Luke was not a fan of all the layers I put him in and the resulting restrictions where he couldn't walk. Dylan loved the snow, making and throwing snowballs and especially trekking down the street with all the neighbor boys (the boys definitely are the majority in our neighborhood) to sled down the hill.

Luke was ready for a nap shortly after we all were ready to go outside so I took him back in and then Joe and I took our turn for a snowball fight. Not that I had a good arm to begin with but boy do I suck at throwing. It was quite a good workout making snowballs and chucking them at Joe, even though I think I actually hit him maybe three times!? I was laughing hysterically and felt like a kid again. It's so easy to forget what it's like to be silly once in awhile now that we're grown up and supposed to be "mature".

Wasn't digging the whole walking in the snow thing


Getting a ride from Dad









Ready for battle









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!