On his actual birthday, I was thinking that we'd go somewhere fun for the day. I had thought about the Children's Museum but since we had just gone in January, I thought we could go to the bouncy house place in Monroe instead. We went to the open jump session at 1pm. It was packed because of the no-school holiday. It was great for Dylan, he was able to meet some new friends to play with. Luke liked just wandering around and picking up and throwing all the big bouncy balls. I was sure that he would only last an hour or so before getting tired and needing a nap but we were there the entire session until 3pm. Then since Dylan was looking shaggy, I convinced him to let me take him to the haircut place in Monroe for his haircut. Since Baskin Robbins was right next door, I treated both boys to some ice cream, Luke's first!
Unfortunately, our fun was short-lived as I'm sure Luke and I both picked up sicky bugs there. I also contracted a stomach bug that lasted the rest of the week. Not planning to go back there any time soon...
 |
| Super hard to get a non-blurry picture of Dylan |
 |
| He was going non-stop |
Is there a special kids' salon in Monroe I don't know about?!
ReplyDelete