I try to just let them go outside and play, but the yearning-to-learn photographer in me can't help but grab my camera when we go outside. Luke is a very challenging subject. For one, he just doesn't ever stay still! He's always moving. And secondly, he never wants to look at the camera. I get that when I have my camera in front of my face, he sees the camera and not me. So it's not something he wants to look at. Someday, he'll realize it's never going to change and just accept it! And if I thought Dylan was an easier target, I was wrong. He rarely wants me to take his picture. He usually mean-mugs the camera or makes some hideous goofy face. So I guess for now, that what I will be documenting!
Just some more practice shots!
 |
| His nose was particularly runny this day |
 |
| Aaaannnddd close up of the runny nose and messy face |
 |
| Discovered the drain for the first time |
Comments
Post a Comment