My first photog session
I was asked by my co-worker to take some photos of her new baby boy and family after he was born. Luckily, we got the photos we did, since the little guy (though cute as a button) wouldn't go to sleep the entire three hours I was there! We had come up with tons of cute photo poses and ideas for him but no matter what we (and Grandmas) tried, he just wouldn't go to sleep. Oh well. I think a lot turned out fine anyway. We didn't get as many solo shots of little Joshua, but Mommy and Daddy were happy to get photos of the family, especially Daddy's Mom with Joshua who was visiting all the way from Florida!
I had a lot of fun and give mad credit to those real newborn photographers! It's tough (and hot) work being totally at the mercy of a newborn!
Here's a few of my favorites! Aren't they a beautiful family?
I had a lot of fun and give mad credit to those real newborn photographers! It's tough (and hot) work being totally at the mercy of a newborn!
Here's a few of my favorites! Aren't they a beautiful family?
![]() |
| Hi Mama |
![]() |
| And yes, he was screaming in this one |
![]() |
| Beautiful Grandma |
![]() |
| Three Generations |
![]() |
| The other three generations |
![]() |
| Little Prince |
![]() |
| This is his response to us trying to get him to sleep... |

















Comments
Post a Comment