Faces
I just can't get enough of these two. They are my pride and joy. The jelly to my peanut butter. Yes, there are some days they drive me absolutely bonkers. And most of the time we're always on the go and seems like we just don't get the chance to really enjoy each other's company. But man, do they make my world complete. The other night they were keeping me company out on the deck while I BBQ'd dinner, and it was a beautiful evening and they were just being great kids playing with the toys on the deck and Dylan was telling me about his day at preschool/daycare. I had to grab my camera and just snap a few pictures. It makes my heart swell that they are my kids. They are my little loves and I can't imagine my life without them.









I can't believe how big they are getting. I miss those little guys.
ReplyDelete