Here we Go!

Dylan updated my countdown for me before I came downstairs this morning....

He's pretty excited!

Tomorrow we depart for 9 days in Hawaii! It's been a little stressful preparing, packing, organizing, planning and booking everything. It'll be Luke's first flight ever, and Dylan's longest. As soon as we have landed in Hawaii, and hopefully had a successful flight, I will be able to relax!

I find it funny and somewhat annoying at how much more I need to do to prepare.

My to-do list for today:
-Target
-Haircut
-Costco
-Gas in car
-Mani/Pedi
-Pack car seats
-Clean house
-Finish packing my bag and the boys'
-Organize and pack my carry-on with anything and everything the kids might need during the flight
-Check-In for flight
-Finish laundry
-Load car

Joe's To-Do List:
-work
-liquor store

Comments

  1. Yay! SO jealous! But a much deserved vacay for you! Have fun! I hope the boys are good on the plane! What island are you guys going to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have SO much fun!! It was beautiful while we were there! Can't wait to see photos and hear how it went!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!