Mr. Jack is TWO!

My dear friend, Katie, asked if I'd take some pictures of her guy, Jack, for his second birthday (which was in May, this post is way behind). I was so excited! Jack is one handsome little man and has the most adorable expressions. On the day we planned for our shoot, the weather was being a brat and was literally storming in the area we originally planned to meet up, so we decided to "chase the sun" and head west towards the water where it was sunny and clear, blue skies. We ended up at Legion Memorial Park in Everett and found they had the cutest little arboretum with lovely backgrounds, fun areas to explore and a large field to run in. I had to bring Luke with me since he wasn't feeling well and Dylan and Dad had some manly stuff they needed to do.

Mr. Jack was a blast to take pictures of. He gave me quite some funny expressions and was happily kept content with some M&M's. The key to most little ones happiness :-)

Here are some of the pictures we got! Thanks to Katie and Brent and especially Jack for letting me capture you being TWO!






















They were the cutest picking and sharing flowers




Comments

  1. These are great Erica!! I need to take some tips from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Lil. You did amazing! He is such a beautiful subject so you can't go wrong, but you really are getting so good! I hope you're proud, you should be! And Katie should be proud, too, what a little stud he is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!