As all of our lives get busier and busier, we add little ones to the brood, move and such, it gets harder to gather the ol' Chi O crew together. But Rachel kindly hosted a BBQ at her house to allow us to catch up and enjoy celebrating all the upcoming changes and exciting updates in all of our lives.
We enjoyed a fabulous meal and dessert and got to see how much all of our kiddos have grown. And there are two more little ones on the way! Becca is expecting her second boy and Kylee is due with her first at the end of the year! Pretty soon the kiddos will out number us girls!!
I didn't take as many photos as I would have liked (Maureen's always so much better at taking them than I am, but here are just a few I got).
 |
| The group minus myself, Ben, and Raleigh hiding behind the floral arrangement |
 |
| Amazing rhubarb cake |
 |
| Boys playing |
 |
| Cutie patootie, Raleigh |
 |
| Mr. Ben |
 |
| Maeve was being camera-shy |
 |
| Owen will be a Big Brother soon! |
And this little Mama is so cute with her little belly!
So.many.babies! :) How fun they all have built-in "cousins"!
ReplyDeleteAw, congrats, Kylee… you will make a fabulous mama! :)
Thank you for taking all of these! Loved them all :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Char! Cute photos big sis! Can't wait to find out the gender!
ReplyDeleteLove these pics! This was a fun/short/crazy day. :)
ReplyDelete