Blue
As I prepare to send my oldest off to Kindergarten (honestly, how did that happen so fast?) I took the opportunity to practice some "school photo" poses with Dylan. I plan to take his school photos instead of purchasing them from the school. That way I can pick from a million shots if I need to instead of just the handful they take at school. I practiced the other day and then decided I needed to take some of Luke as well since his 18-month birthday is this weekend and then I decided to pop in front of the camera as well for a few self-portraits just for fun!
I have to say I really love the bright blue background. I had used it for Luke's 1st birthday photos and even though it's just cheap bulletin board paper, it works great! And boy does it really make the eyes (especially our blue ones) pop!
And I must say, I can't believe how handsome Mr. Dylan has become! My big 5-year-old! And he's just become such a natural in front of the camera. Hmm...can't imagine why...
I have to say I really love the bright blue background. I had used it for Luke's 1st birthday photos and even though it's just cheap bulletin board paper, it works great! And boy does it really make the eyes (especially our blue ones) pop!
And I must say, I can't believe how handsome Mr. Dylan has become! My big 5-year-old! And he's just become such a natural in front of the camera. Hmm...can't imagine why...
![]() |
| Practicing his school photo pose |
A few of Luke (I need some for his 18-month post tomorrow!)
![]() |
| He pulls off the serious, pouty look very well |
And here's my attempt at some 'modeling'. Kind of feels awkward posing for no one with camera remote in hand! But I felt the need for a new LinkedIn picture (my old one was a cropped maternity photo!) so I got at least one for that.















You've gotten so good! Love the pics.
ReplyDelete