Day Date with Dylan

The week before Dylan started school, I took Luke to daycare so I could have a solo day with Dylan. I knew that when he started school, it would be just that much more difficult to find one-on-one time with him. So we planned a fun day for ourselves!

We started our day with hot chocolate and donuts for breakfast.


Next was a shopping stop at Target to get the new Spider-Man movie on DVD and a few last back-to-school clothing items. We then headed down to Alderwood to see Planes: Fire & Rescue at the movie theater.


Next was a trip to Chuck E Cheese's for lunch (with Grandma, too!) and games.




His prize, glowing fangs
We made one last stop (for me) at Michael's before heading home for a few last minutes of alone time before we had to go and pick up Luke.

You are my special first-born, Dylan, and I love spending time with you! Can't believe you are already starting school!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!