Soccer!

Dylan started outdoor soccer the middle of August. They practice and play a game on Saturdays through October. His team is only seven players, but the games are 3-on-3 with no goalies. Their first week they had a bye (there's an uneven # of teams) and the second week, they only had four players so they all got really tired during the game without extra players to swap in and out.

Their third game this past Saturday, Dylan scored two goals! Of course I wasn't there, I was busy making cupcakes and finishing up decorations for my sister's engagement party that night. Sad I missed his first goals but Joe said all his practicing at home paid off and he's really doing well on the field. I also think all the sessions of indoor soccer helped him learn the basics. Really though, all I care about is that he has fun! And he loves it, so that makes me happy.

I don't know who ordered their shirts but they were all size M & L!










Practicing in the yard at home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!