The Fair

It's that time of year again, time for the fair! We went mid-week after learning our lesson last year to avoid the crowds but NOT going on a Friday or the weekends. It was so much less stressful and a lot less crowded. It was also very hot! We did the usual rounds- animals, checking out the displays and art, Dylan rode the pony and did rides, we ate dinner and desserts, etc. and my Mom came too!

I am looking forward to when my boys are big enough to do the BIG rides. I always loved the roller coasters and the ones that go upside down. Luke was only tall enough to do the carousel and even though he's gone on the one at the zoo multiple times, this time he was on a horse that moved up and down and he did not like it and started to freak out. Dylan rode the small roller coaster and looked like he was on the verge of tears the entire time. I guess I'd better toughen then up if I want a scary-ride partner in the future!








He's a pro now, rides without holding on
All smiles before the ride starts
Hard to see him, but he's terrified





Before he freaked out



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!