23 months
I am really slacking with my posts. And honestly, today was the first time I picked up my camera in weeks. Eek. I have been busy with my Esty shop and orders (have had more orders just this month that I did in all of October, November & December) and added Jamberry consultant to my trade!
So anyway, at some point I hope to get back to regular blogging!
Little Luke is not so little any more. He's so much more of a little boy than baby now. I love that he's such a little talker and so into learning new things all the time. I take every little snuggle and love from him that I can get. I know that not too far into the future, he will be shying away from all that so I am soaking up every minute of it! I still call him my baby!
Age: 23 months (January 17th)
Weight: 29.5 lbs per home scale
Height: 36" per home measurement
Size: 2T
Shoes: 7
Milestones:
-Sleeps with a pillow and blanket over him now. Both he and Dylan received their own character pillows for Christmas and Luke wanted to have it in his crib with him. He sleeps on a nap mat at daycare with a pillow and blanket so once he had the pillow, he insisted on a blanket on him as well. I switched the big pillow out of the crib after I saw him sleeping with his head under the pillow one time and now he just has a small little one so I don't have to worry about him smothering himself in his sleep!
-Counts 1-10
-Recognizes most shapes, colors and a few letters and numbers\
Notes:
-He has a slightly adjusted nap and bedtime now. I can't remember exactly when or why it switched, it might have been over the Christmas holidays when Dylan wasn't in school and we had a few activities at night that resulted in a later bedtime. But now we head up to get ready for bed at 8pm vs. 7:30. Nap time is therefore adjusted as well to 1pm since he goes to bed at night later. It's worked out just fine so it's not been an issue having him up a little later. It's also nice since we go pick up Dylan from school at 11:25 am so there's a little more time after that where we can go run an errand before having to rush home for nap time.
-Loves: pouches, reading books, his blankie, sucking on his blankie (and I'm starting to NOT like it, his teeth are starting to stick out!), playing on my iPad, playing legos and cars, being naked, Look & Find books.
-He does indeed have an umbilical hernia. It's a small one and seems to stick out less than it used to. Most children that have them have them close up with time. Unless he has pain or it gets stuck again and I can't push it back it, it's just something to keep an eye on.
-Like to sing. His favorites are: Clean up, clean up, everybody do your share (while picking up toys), Itsy Bitsy Spider, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, and Happy Birthday.
So anyway, at some point I hope to get back to regular blogging!
![]() |
| Luke: 23 months |
Age: 23 months (January 17th)
Weight: 29.5 lbs per home scale
Height: 36" per home measurement
Size: 2T
Shoes: 7
Milestones:
-Sleeps with a pillow and blanket over him now. Both he and Dylan received their own character pillows for Christmas and Luke wanted to have it in his crib with him. He sleeps on a nap mat at daycare with a pillow and blanket so once he had the pillow, he insisted on a blanket on him as well. I switched the big pillow out of the crib after I saw him sleeping with his head under the pillow one time and now he just has a small little one so I don't have to worry about him smothering himself in his sleep!
-Counts 1-10
-Recognizes most shapes, colors and a few letters and numbers\
Notes:
-He has a slightly adjusted nap and bedtime now. I can't remember exactly when or why it switched, it might have been over the Christmas holidays when Dylan wasn't in school and we had a few activities at night that resulted in a later bedtime. But now we head up to get ready for bed at 8pm vs. 7:30. Nap time is therefore adjusted as well to 1pm since he goes to bed at night later. It's worked out just fine so it's not been an issue having him up a little later. It's also nice since we go pick up Dylan from school at 11:25 am so there's a little more time after that where we can go run an errand before having to rush home for nap time.
-Loves: pouches, reading books, his blankie, sucking on his blankie (and I'm starting to NOT like it, his teeth are starting to stick out!), playing on my iPad, playing legos and cars, being naked, Look & Find books.
-He does indeed have an umbilical hernia. It's a small one and seems to stick out less than it used to. Most children that have them have them close up with time. Unless he has pain or it gets stuck again and I can't push it back it, it's just something to keep an eye on.
-Like to sing. His favorites are: Clean up, clean up, everybody do your share (while picking up toys), Itsy Bitsy Spider, Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, and Happy Birthday.
![]() |
| Go Seahawks! |
![]() |
| Katie and baby Myles came over. Luke insisted on holding Myles every second he could! |
He loves babies so much and the next day after Katie and Myles' visit,
he was playing "Daddy" all day at daycare!
Playing peek-a-boo at daycare

.jpeg)








Cute Cute cute! You'll have to get a baby doll for your house! Teach those boys to be good daddies:) Nicole
ReplyDelete