Festive December Weekend

The second weekend in December was a whirlwind for me. I had four different activities to go to and even though I was pooped by the end, it was worth it! Getting to celebrate friendships, the holidays and the end of the year is always fun!

Friday after work, I met up with Nicole, Katie and Erica, my friends from high school, and their kids. Man, how crazy it is that we all have little ones now, and how adorable they all are! We were still able to catch up and I got my baby girl snuggles.

Sweet, sleepy Myles
Trio of babies

Beautiful Wyatt
Myles, the stud of the bunch
Munchkin Addi
Me and the (baby) girls
The following day, I met up with my sister, my Mom, and some of Laura's other bridesmaids to go wedding dress shopping! Though she didn't pick one at this store, it was fun seeing her try them on for the first time and decide what style she liked. She did find "the one" the following weekend!


That afternoon, (Saturday), I dropped the boys off with my Mom and headed to my company holiday dinner in Bellevue. This was the first year we've done employees only so it was a smaller group but still fun and we had the BEST food at Pearl. 

Hygienists photo
Sunday wrapped up the festivities with a Christmas party at the Ingles! All the kids dressed in their pj's and it was incredible to witness how many offspring we have all accumulated in the past few years. Jessica and Greg outdid themselves with the spread and decorations. We all had a really great time.
My boys



Boys in stripes
Thank you for sharing, Raleigh






The Ochiltrees

Not easy to wrangle boys
Ms. Paige

Nine adorable munchkins
And their hot mommas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!