My side action


So I hinted about my Etsy shop a little while back. It's one of the reasons I've been too occupied to sit down and post regularly and keep up on my photography. I opened my Etsy shop back in October 2014. The first month was basically coming up with what I wanted to include in the shop and get some items up for sale. I'd done my research and knew that it would take time and tons of effort to get things going and to not expect any sales until I had at least 15-20 items to choose from and that usually it takes a few months for anything to happen. I was delighted when I got my first sale!

By the end of the year, I had 4 orders through Etsy and an additional 3 from outside friends and family! Doesn't seem like much but I love making them so it makes me happy!

Now that January is over, I can say that business has taken off! I had 13 orders through Etsy in January and five outside of Etsy! It was a busy but rewarding month!



Some of what I have in the shop

You can check out my shop here:
www.etsy.com/shop/merrimentcreations


I also added another small business to my plate the end of last year. I joined an amazing company, Jamberry Nails, as an Independent Consultant after trying out the product (nail wraps) and becoming hooked last summer!




How long these wraps last on me and still look great!


I love the sparkles!

Nail lacquer and wraps together

I can't rave enough about their products! I have become an addict and can go on about how awesome these nail wraps and nail lacquer are. If you are looking for a super easy, cute way to do your nails, without the drying time of nail polish and the added benefit of lasting for up to two weeks, contact me and I will give you the scoop!

You can see what Jamberry is all about here:
www.ericav.jamberrynails.net

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!