Valentine's Day

We had a simple Valentine's Day this year. No fancy, romantic date, no extravagant gifts and I kind of failed at even making a heart-themed breakfast like I usually do. Regardless of all the things I/we didn't do, we all love each other very much, and really, who needs a holiday to show it?

The boys made cute Valentine's art at daycare and school for us, Dylan even wrote us love notes. Dylan's class at school had a Valentine's Day party that I was able to go to and help out with since Luke's daycare had one the same day so I could send Luke there while I went to Dylan's school.

We did go out to dinner as a family Saturday night. I can't recall the last time we braved going out for a sit-down dinner. So I was happy that both boys behaved and we had no meltdowns or need to rush out halfway through eating. We didn't go anywhere fancy, just Applebee's.





Opening their Valentines from their school parties
His weird creepy-eye look

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dylan turns 11!

Pumpkin Patch

Dylan is 9!