I'm baaa-ack
Back at it!
I can't believe I let this go so long without any attention. It's hard enough to actually take pictures of the kids and at functions/events, let alone get them off of my camera, uploaded, edited and then blogged about in a timely fashion. But the more I realize that I might never get around to doing anything with the photos I take, the sadder I get. If I make it a priority to blog about things, then the photos will have to get taken, uploaded and edited and I'll have some accountability ;-)
So I'm going to attempt to fill in the blanks between the last post (April 2015, ugh) and present day. It will be a slow process but I'll will feel so much better knowing I'm doing it and that our memories are forever saved in the blog world! So wish me luck!
I can't believe I let this go so long without any attention. It's hard enough to actually take pictures of the kids and at functions/events, let alone get them off of my camera, uploaded, edited and then blogged about in a timely fashion. But the more I realize that I might never get around to doing anything with the photos I take, the sadder I get. If I make it a priority to blog about things, then the photos will have to get taken, uploaded and edited and I'll have some accountability ;-)
So I'm going to attempt to fill in the blanks between the last post (April 2015, ugh) and present day. It will be a slow process but I'll will feel so much better knowing I'm doing it and that our memories are forever saved in the blog world! So wish me luck!
Comments
Post a Comment