Some more pictures from our snow days. You can see how much snow we had. In the previous post I think there was almost 6 inches. That ruler was buried shortly after as the snow continued to come down and by the time it stopped snowing, we had about 11 1/2 inches accumulation. We had the most accumulation on Wednesday, the 18th. It kept snowing until Friday, the 20th which meant it had snowed for 7 days straight since it started on Saturday, the 14th. I think it's the most snow I've ever seen here that I can remember.
We lost the
tree in our front yard, the weight of the snow bowed all the branches and eventually it was uprooted and tipped over. Another tree that is right on the edge of our neighbor's property snapped halfway up the trunk and fell over into our yard due to the weight of snow and ice. And one more of the trees in our backyard lost so many branches, Joe counted it as a loss as well. He found his excuse to get a chainsaw so he could cut up all the branches.
Whoa! That's nuts!! At least you got to enjoy it with some sledding. :)
ReplyDelete